BHQFHE Final consortium meeting, Paderborn University, 22th– 26th March 2017
BHQFHE Final conference, Paderborn University, 22th– 26th March 2017
“Bosnia and Herzegovina Qualifications Framework For Higher Education” BHQFHE Final conference was held at Paderborn University, 22th– 26th March 2017. Welcome speech was held by Lothar Pelz, Deputy of Vice-president of operations and Prof. Dr. René Fahr, Vice Dean for Research, Faculty of Economics
Prof. Dr. Ilka Mindt has made General introduction and presented “Qualification Framework, Learning Outcomes and Accreditation UPB experience”
Reports BHQFHE project partners from EU regarding Learning outcomes assessment and impact on overall quality of the study program was discussed.
During Final conference was disused as well:
- Learning outcomes assessment and impact on overall quality of the study program;
- Publishing BHQFHE-Self-certification Report;
- Analysis of articles for BHQFHE Proceedings;
- Analysis of Evaluations achieved project results.
- Validation of the BHQFHE-results achieved
- Proposals for self-sustainability of the BHQFHE-results achieved
On 1st meeting day was presented Published new BHQFHE-Self-certification Report. This document is Bosnia and Herzegovina’s response to the implementation of the Qualifications Framework for Higher Edu-cation in Bosnia and Herzegovina and its preparation for the selfcertification process to demonstrate the compatibility with the Framework for Qualifications of the European Higher Education Area.
The main goals of the Report are:
– Transparent presentation of all study programs and qualifications offered in the Bosnia and Herzegovina higher education (HE) systems.
– Clarification of classification of all qualifications in BiH HE systems based on learning outcomes and easily understandable to all stakeholders in the HE sector and wider society, focusing on the complexity and variety of the learning outcomes and their aims.
– Demonstration of the compatibility of the QF for HE in BiH with the Bologna overarching QF for the EHEA, including support for full implementation of the ESG.
2nd day was discused preparation for a final project report. 3rd day BHQFHE team visited TechnologiePark Paderborn http://www.technologiepark-paderborn.de
Special emphasis in the BHQFHE project has been placed on capacity building through training and teaching especially a personnel in the BiH state universities, but in the other partner institutions, such as professional associations, various vocational agencies, competence centers, foundations and the competent ministries, and for the creation and recording of learning outcomes and check of the acquired learning outcomes in accordance with the adopted descriptors and reference levels 6, 7, and 8 from the above “The basis of Qualifications Framework in Bosnia and Herzegovina”, and for the development of new and modernization and improvement of existing study programs.( for more project outputs see publication… )
BHQFHE TEMPUS Project: “Bosnia and Herzegovina Qualifications Framework For Higher Education”
Enhancement the transfer-ability and transparency of higher education qualifications, and strengthening links between higher education and work field, by developing and implementing Bosnia and Herzegovina Qualifications Framework for Higher Education (BHQFHE).
Specific Project Objectives
- Strengthening and supporting institutional capacities for BHQFHE development
- Creating of BHQFHE model and development of statements at sectorial level HEIs capacity building to write and assess LOs linked with sectorial descriptors
- Development of BHQFHE implementation model at the level of study programs and piloting at HEIs
- Self-certification of BHQFHE
- University of Paderborn
- University of Zenica
- University of Tuzla
- University of Mostar
- University of East Sarajevo
- Džemal Bijedić University of Mostar
- Foundation for Higher Education – World University Service SUSBiH
- Association of Employers of BiH
- Labour and Employment Agency of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Centre for Information and Recognition of Qualifications in HE
- Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of Croatia
- University of Split
- University of Northampton
- Agency for Development of Higher Education and Quality Assurance of B&H
- Ministry of Education and Culture of Republic of Srpska
- Ministry of Education, Science and Youth of Canton Sarajevo
- University of Limerick
- Central and Eastern EU Network of Quality Assurance Agencies HE
- University of Lleida
- Ministry of education, science, culture and sport of WH canton